- Health Career Camp – high school students
- Wisconsin Express - week-long immersion experience for college students in all health professions
- Community Health Internship Program (CHIP) – undergraduate and first year graduate students
- Health Career Camp Counselors – health professional students and professionals
- Primary Care Clerkship (PCC) – 3rd year medical students at University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Preceptorship – 4th year medical students at University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Interprofessional Healthcare Case Competition - Teams of students from a variety of health disciplines are given the opportunity to conduct an analysis of the interprofessional efforts during the care of a patient/client.
- AHEC Alumni
- AHEC Student Projects
- Explore Wisconsin
- Health Career Website
- Budget Advocacy
- Residency Programs
- Wisconsin Academy of Rural Medicine (WARM) – University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Wisconsin Public Health Association – Career Center
- Wisconsin Local Health Departments and Tribal Health - http://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/localhealth/index.htm
- Wisconsin designated shortage areas – main link and you can also use these to link to the maps - http://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/health/primarycare/maps.htm
- Wisconsin Community Health Centers – http://www.wphca.org/Members-and-Membership/chc-map.html Map not that great on website, but has a pdf attached.
- Wisconsin Specific Resources - http://informedcaring.org/WisconsinSpecificResources.aspx Includes statistics, state agencies, and other agencies
- Quick facts on Wisconsin- http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/55000.html
- Good website especially http://nnlm.gov/gmr/regional/states/wi/index.html
State Medical or Health Professional Associations, State Health, State, and Emergency Prep.